Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Steel||Production Property:||700 Pcs/ Month|
|Length:||2700 Mm||Width:||1370 Mm|
|Thickness:||100 Mm||Tolerance:||+ / - 0.05 Mm|
|Heating / Cooling Sources:||Steam, Water, Oil||Customized:||Yes|
Heat Press Machine Parts Steel Heat Plate
for Composite Materials Fabrications presses
Very Accurate and Reliable Pressing Action
Many Built-in Safety Features
Optional Automatic Conveyor System
Process All Panel Sizes and Thicknesses
Heat plate are made of high-quality sheet steel / stainless steel / aluminium.
The plate has drilled and milled channels for the flow of heating medium (thermal oil, water or steam).
The channels are interconnected and form a heating field.
The corresponding arrangement and the diameter of the channels in the plate provide an efficient heating
and steady temperature on the working surface of the plate.
High-quality material and waterproof welds provide long-lasting and reliable operation of the plates.
1) Provide the free consultation of the equipment
2) Provide the standard device and the flow chart
3) According to the clients' special requirement, offering the reasonable plan and free design to help to select the equipment.
4) Welcome to visit our factory
1) 24 hours online service
2) Provide the VIDEO with Install and debug the equipment
3) Provide technical exchanging
All plates from Anhui Elite are tested for water permeability under the adequate pressure.
High-quality machining provides appropriate working surface and smoothiness of heating plates.
1. Length: 200mm to 9000 mm
2. Width: 200mm to 3200 mm
3. Thickness: 10mm-200 mm
3. tolerance: - /+0.05 mm
4. Surface roughness:1.6
5. Surface temperature tolerance: 3 C
6. No leakage at welding position when hydraulic pressure is up to 25kg/cm2
Any size you need.
The size , thickness and meterial can be designed as the customer requirement.
Carbon steel Q235B, Q345, 45#
Stainless Steel 304, 316
Aluminum: 6061, 5052, 7075
Forest Products and Furniture
Composite Materials and Fabrications
After the final inspection, the plates are protected from corrosion.
The plates are packed depending on the transport type.
Packaging provides safe manipulation and guarantees damage-free delivery.